6-Hour Mountain Bike Race Info
NORTH RIM RAMBLE 6-HOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE
Saturday, August 22, 2020
By popular demand we have added a mountain bike option to the North Rim Ramble! The race will be held on the same course as the running event, a scenic 13-mile loop on forest roads and Arizona Trail singletrack. Cover that loop as many times as you can in 6 hours! Mountain bike race is on Saturday, and the trail running event is on Sunday. Maybe you’ll want to do both…?
• LIMITED TO ONLY 100 MOUNTAIN BIKERS!
• Race starts at 8 am and ends at 2 pm. You must start your last lap before 1:59 pm for it to count.
• Awards to all finishers, with special prizes for the Top Three in each category
• Categories: Women’s Open, Men’s Open, Women’s Masters (40+), Men’s Masters (50+), Women’s Juniors (18 and under), and Men’s Juniors (18 and under).
• Average elevation is 9,000 ft. – it’s nice and cool but your lungs will feel it.
• Delicious, healthy lunch provided for all participants
Elevation profile of one lap (13 miles ~1,139ft of gain)
No Refunds. In the unfortunate circumstance where event organizers are forced to cancel due to wildfires, forest closures or other public safety hazards, refunds or credit toward any other event in the Arizona Trail Endurance Series will be offered to participants.