– 2023 was an amazing year for us! Please see the event recap HERE!
– Check out this amazing video for 2023 HERE by Damion Alexander!
– Check out the ‘Oracle Rumble 2022 Highlights’ video put together by our friend and videographer, Craig Mills, HERE!
Presented by Summit Hut – Saturday, Jan 27, 2024
REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1, 2023!
There are some exciting changes coming to the 50 Mile race. Check back here for details!
The Oracle Rumble takes place near the beautiful, historic town of Oracle, Arizona, located just north of Tucson on the north side of the mighty Santa Catalina Mountains. The event is mostly single-track through Oracle State Park (OSP) and following magnificent and remote sections of the Arizona Trail (AZT). The course is constantly rolling, making this a very challenging event for all distances. The views are breathtaking!
This event benefits, and is brought to you by, the Arizona Trail Association (ATA) and a local trail ultra-runner and race director with many years of experience directing and participating in running events of all kinds. We also have an amazing group of experienced volunteers to help ensure you have a truly memorable experience. We have a collective love for the outdoors, trail running, Arizona’s wild landscapes, and the Arizona National Scenic Trail.
We are an ultra-marathon at heart and offer distances of 50 Miles and a 50K. Not to worry if you don’t feel quite ready for those distances, we also have a Half-Marathon and 12K entirely on the awesome trails within OSP!
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID POLICY AZTOracleRumble2022-COVIDPolicy!
MAKE THIS YOUR DESTINATION RACE!
While you are visiting the desert southwest to participate in this one-of-a-kind race, please note that there are a lot of incredible sites to see in this area! Here is a partial list. Lots of information about these venues is easy to find on line. The times listed are relative driving times from the center of Oracle, AZ:
- Biosphere 2 – 11 min
- Arizona Zipline Adventures – 15 min
- Catalina State Park – 25 min
- Sabino Canyon National Recreation Area – 50 min
- Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum – 1 hr
- Saguaro National Park (West) – 1 hr
- Tucson Mountain Park – 1 hr 10 min
- Mt. Lemmon – 1 hr 30 min